Hosted by Pura Vida Adventures
November 3 - 9, 2012
Our yoga master, Cristina Kalyani, has developed a transformational yoga program that will help awaken the god/goddess within you. Together you’ll explore different types of yoga practices; hike through the jungle to awaken your senses; share delicious, gourmet cuisine to nourish your soul; relish in a one-hour massage to soothe you; and leave feeling revitalized, refreshed, lighter, happier and renewed.
Cristina Kalyani, has over 12 years of experience and is trained in a variety of yoga practices including Vinyasa, Hatha, Swasthya, and Kundalini. As a constant student herself, she believes that yoga is a part of your daily life. "As a student of yoga, you achieve inner peace through awareness and the deep understanding that we all experience the same feelings, passion, distress, issues, and the same love. This leads us to be more effective, compassionate, courageous and powerful people, truly making the world a better place.” Her distinguished reputation as a teacher and mentor has even attracted appointments for classes with a few visiting celebrities like Gisele Bundchen and Jill Hennessy.
Natural Health Magazine
Yoga for Transformation Retreat was featured in the June 2012 issue of Natural Health magazine.
"I owe Kalyani more than I can even express here for helping me in my journey. Her story is amazing and she is a charismatic, knowledgeable and lovely individual. She helped me bring my yoga practice to a new level and for that I am deeply indebted to her." ~ Ashleigh Manfredi
7-day/6-night Yoga Retreat includes:
• Beachfront accommodations
• Twice-daily yoga instruction for all fitness levels with Cristina Kalyani
• Two healthy, gourmet meals each day
• Herbal teas and fresh tropical juices
• Meditative nature hike through Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve
• Professional one-hour therapeutic massage
• One evening of Havan (fire ceremony)
• Unlimited bottled water
• 24-hour concierge service from our attentive retreat host
• Additional activities available: surf instruction, stand-up paddling, zip-line canopy tour, fishing tour, horseback riding
Yoga Retreat Rates
Rates quoted per person
• Shared Accommodation - $1595
• Private Accommodation with shared bath - $1795
• Private Accommodation with private bath - $2095
For more information, please contact Pura Vida Adventures