Imagine a romantic ceremony with your family and friends, or just the two of you, right on the beach at sunset. A crimson sun, the violet-blue sea, streaks of pink and orange across the wide blue sky, coconut palms swaying in the breeze, soft sand, and you and your beloved promising your love and commitment.
Our hotel offers 21 rooms in total and sleeps 50 guests comfortably. Put simple, the hotel is divided into 11 Bungalows and 2 beachfront houses with 5 rooms each. Typically the bride and the groom will sleep in the Beachfront Suite that is part of one of the beachfront houses, and their close family and friends can be accommodated in the remaining house rooms. Please note that each room is completely private and independent. Other friends and more distant relatives can be accommodated in the remaining 11 bungalows.
Hotel Tropico Latino would be honored to be the host of your wedding. We recommend working with a local, costarican owned small wedding company, Bliss Weddings Costa Rica but we are also open to other wedding planners. Having a wedding specialist will make the planning from far a breeze, they will be with you every step of the way, making sure all details and services like decoration, music, photography and others are covered, and more importantly allowing you the time to enjoy fully your day and the weeks prior to it as well. Personalized service at the most amazing venue, sounds like a great start!
Our restaurant offers a special menu for this occasion and an open bar to celebrate. If you wish to customize the menu according to your needs and budget we are willing to work with you to offer you exactly what you want.
- Fish Carpaccio served with an olive tapenade and lemon/dill dressing.
- Savory Japanese-style dumplings filled with pork and shrimp, and served with avocado.
- Grilled juicy chicken breast served with grilled potato and tomato in savory bacon vinaigrette and tarragon mushroom sauce.
- Fresh grilled fish served with crispy filo pastry stuffed with guacamole, along with a tasty beet salad.
- Divine dark chocolate cake with passion fruit and ice cream.
- Passion fruit creme brulee.
Tropico Latino allows a lot of flexibility in creating your own bar packages to save some money but bringing your own alcohol is not allowed.
You can customize your bar service, these are our typical packages:
- Beer, wine and soda - basic package with red and white wine, domestic beer choices
- Moderate Bar - includes cocktails, wine, beer and sodas.
- Premium Bar - includes higher quality drinks, wine, and beer
Spa Wedding Services
On this special day, discover the true meaning of relaxation at our “Yoga & Spa Natural”. For more than 10 years, our spa has offered professional massages, wraps, exfoliations and daily yoga classes amongst many other healing and energy services.
| $140 |
| $310 |
| $360 |
| $110 |
| $110 |
Payment & Cancelation Policies
In order to book the hotel for a wedding, all rooms need to be reserved for a minimum of 3 nights.
Discount and commisions
We consider this as a group reservation and we can offer a 10% discount across the rooms if the reservation is made directly with the hotel. Otherwise we offer agencies a maximum 10% commision and the discount is not aplicable.
To allow some flexibility, the total reservation amount can be broken out into a feasable payment timeline:
- 15% At the time of booking.
- 25% 180 days prior to the arrival date
- 25% 90 days prior to the arrival date.
- 35% 30 days prior to check in date.
The food and beverage services (Cocktail hour, open bar, dinner, brunch the day after, etc) must be prepaid in full 15 days prior to the wedding day.
For weddings up to 50 people, the wedding fee includes:
- A relaxing couple’s massage at sunset, with a glass of wine at the end. Share the pleasure of a relaxing full body massage, right on the beach, with your special someone.
- The operational costs of this special day. For example: Extra staff (Waiters, Cleaning, Gardening, Front Office, maintenance) required to carry out the event.
- Tiki torches.
- Decorative flowers for the social areas of the hotel (not the restaurant or ceremony area).
- Exclusive use of the hotel as it will not be open to the public during lunch or dinner of the wedding day.
This fee is not commissionable by agencies and must be prepaid in full 15 days prior to the wedding day.
- 90 days or more days prior to arrival date: 50% penalty, minus bank fee
- 89-61 days prior to arrival date: 75% penalty, minus bank fee.
- 60 or less days prior to arrival date: 100% penalty, minus bank fee.
- Please note the hotel has one month to refund the money.